Guilty as Charged




While I was going to write about an awesome bike ride through the mountains today, i have a better story to tell... the large rat that lives in my house - also known as Chaya the labrador retriever - was caught today. Well, not in the act, however the evidence is strong and quite convincing. She is an artful and skilled counter surfer and has been caught in the act numerous times. she has been perfecting her trade for months cleaning dirty dishes in the sink, and finishing various items left on the counter. This time, she has gone too far. Please take note of exhibit a (above):

Take careful note of the unusual white growth on the snout. This my friends, is sugar, remnants from the HOME MADE lemon bars that I was hoping to enjoy after dinner tonight. This same crusty discoloration is also abundantly spread around her neck and upper chest. see exhibit b - i think the connection is quite clear:


those bars had NOT been touched when i left for my bike ride. And if you know me, then you know that I am a sugar fein... you don't mess with a girl's sweet tooth. Has she no shame? (exhibit A1)This means war. You, the jury, are left to decide. Guilty? or Not Guilty? and PS - she didn't want dinner tonight.

Now, the bigger question is how am i ever going to satisfy my sweeth tooth tonight?

No comments: