does age matter?


these past few months I've become obsessed with age to the point that i only would hang out with those older than me. For some reason, i convinced myself that 2 failed relationships - with the last one miserably failing, were in part caused by the guy being younger. In recent months and then weeks, through discussion with friends and through hanging out with people older than myself and then with the 'youngins', I've come to discover that age is absolutely irrelevant. AND, in fact, that age does not dictate maturity, class, intelligence, etc.

It seems the only question that one should really ask is "am I having fun". If the answer is yes, then it's all good.

Think less. Live more.

5 comments:

One Van Travels said...

It's not age that matters... It's the person's maturity level.

mountain bound said...

definitely! boy - 5:18AM - early rise girl. we need to hang out again SOON!!

bl said...

ya know just coz you hang out with older people doesnt make you younger. face it granny, you're not a whippersnapper anymore :D j/k.

One Van Travels said...

Nicole who posted this is actually - Coley... :)

mountain bound said...

oh wow - hi coley :)
your boyfriend called me granny. can you hit him for me please?