iron...

i've been working myself up to this for a while. still haven't registered.
i've competed countless times in the pool, i've never in my life been in a bike race. i'm normally the paparazzi in the kalmia, shooting photos down the trail. seems to me, if you're gonna enter something for a fee - minus well bring with it one hell of a challenge. cause it's not like my eye's on the prize - i just want to walk my bike across those 2 final cross boards and finish!

ry suggested i practice running my bike up spruce gap this weekend. rara - suggested running and 'oh you'll be fine' - it's a fun course. then there's g-dogg style is just jumpin in and running a marathon cold turkey so according to him, i'm ahead of the game. lab colleagues like sean told me 'don't wimp out!'. anyone know how to ride through sand and maintain yourself in the upright position? or how bout - finishing a 62 mile cross ride with 6000+ feet o' climbing :), rocky single and double track and logs?

2 weeks to get the legs cooled off and warmed up for the ascent. and the countdown begins. wish me luck! i'm gonna need it in mass quantities. that is, if i register :)

No comments: