surround sound

given the cold weather i've been focused on interiour projects. the garage workshop is finally complete and now i'm contemplating setting up surround sound in my living room with a set of speakers that broadcast music into other rooms in the house...

surround sound football and music throughout!

i went to a audio/video place in town to talk about reciever options.

here is what i want to setup.

1 reciever with surround sound and the ability to add one more room in stereo. the ability to hook up my computer into the setup to play all of my digital music through my fav music player.

they suggested that my only option was either stereo in both rooms or surround sound in one. with an additional stereo reciever setup to the first reciever then connected to a speaker selector.

im just not convinced i need an addition setup for 2 measly stereo speakers in another room. they also told me wireless speakers weren't try home audio... however i'm also not convinced that wireless is completely useless! cant a girl have surround sound and one room of stereo with just one reciever?

No comments: