frozen toes

it's that time of the year. brisk nights bring the best nights' sleep - windows open, fresh air, wrapped up in blankets. even chaya takes to curling up to conserve heat. my favorite nights are those when i know i can sleep in the next day. there's nothing like waking up relaxed, and cool.

but brisk nights being brisk mornings and bike rides in 40 degree wind. it's been a while, but the arm and leg warmers came out today. 2+ hours later and my feat were tingling, toes bright red and walking hurt for the first 15 minutes as i made my way to the shower in my building. sadly enough it wasn't really that cold. my feet just never seem to warm up once they chill on the bike. i must have inherited the wimpy-feet gene.

but it was damn worth it as i needed the time to clear my head and mush of a brain. i may have reached a temporary over saturation this week. it's ok though as there's always tomorrow.

No comments: