she's back

THANK GOODNESS, she's back. She's missing a handlebar plug - but for the most part seems to be in one happy piece.

here are a few highlights

1.) the woman who told me they were closed at 3pm was LYING. the main police chief told me they all have keys and i didn't have to walk home yesterday. He asked me for her name but unfortunately i didnt get it
2) the lady behind the desk slapped an BUTT UGLY green sticker on my frame. screw that. i go into a fight with her because i wanted it on the seat post because it said on my "bike regulation handout" that if my bike was a racing style bike, i could put it on the seat post if it was visible.

"i've been doing this for 20 years" she replies " and this is how we do it"

apparently she's been ignorant of the rules that she is enforcing for 20 years. nice.

3) penn state makes you REFILL out a tedious scantron sheet with your name, address, bike, etc. yes, this happens EVERY YEAR... it's in a database but what fun is it to make good use of technology? let's just recollect information annually to make life all the more fun and exciting!!!

4) i'm still ~40 bucks in the hole after replacing my u-lock.

damn - lesson learned the hard way. but atleast i've got my bike back.

2 comments:

zayne braun said...

glad your sweet ride is back home, where she belongs and not with the bbp.

mountain bound said...

thanks :) me too