passing the glass


well, ladies and gentleman... it turns out that in the process of eating an entire pan of brownies, my furry girl also managed to consume a good portion of the glass pan itself. this was confirmed by large pile of fragments sitting on the floor upstairs in the spare room.

great - another mess to clean up. this mess was a good 2 handfuls deep in GLASS. how the heck did she:
a. swallow it
b. hack it up without cutting the heck outta her insides?

this will remain a mystery.
i'm on mess #3 but i think i see the light. i mean, how much more can possibly come out of that tiny little belly?

i decided to bring chaya into the lab so i could keep an eye on her. the vet told me to keep feeding her heavy foods to assist with the whole "glass passing". items recommended included entire loaves of bread, and cotton balls doused in heavy cream.

mmmm - nothing like a few good cotton balls to wash down - i mean wash out some tasty blue glass.

So, i spent the first hour + of my day today cursing Jess at the gym. she gave me a new workout that is totally kicking my weakling ass. damn! my hands and forearms are completely spent - but i guess i could use a little hair on my chest. ok, well not really, but it's good for me regardless. and now i'm working with my little girl curled up at my feet.

so far no more glass has been passed. so far, so good.

1 comment:

Raymo853 said...

Nice, letting your dog pass glass in the workplace. No wonder your colleagues think you are weird.