u just gotta love a swimmer.


If you have ever spent any time with a labrador, then you will understand, and perhaps appreciate this entry.

There are certain little things in life that bring pure pleasure. Taking my girl swimming is one of them.

She leaps, she splashes and she shakes.
She's going to wear #39 this year... if you are a steelers fan you might understand - but she's got the juke DOWN - IN THE WATER... and she's fast. no dog stands a chance off land. it also just so happens that 39 is one of my favorites - how fitting.
I guess it's the webbed toes. you've gotta save the shake for last - complete with sound effects that can be compared to the sound you might make when you create a base like hum with your voice and shake your lips, with your forefinger generating vibrato.

At the end of the day life is good - especially since I have a pooped labrador on my hands. and like my favorite swimming t-shirt of all time said on the back - in big bold blue letters...

"YOU JUST GOTTA LOVE A SWIMMER."

No comments: