Love On WHEELS & the Bike Sexual

A friend who recently moved to San Fran sent me this. (THANKS ANNA!!) She warned me to watch out for those Bike-Sexual boys - you know the ones who are turned on by bikes, and bikes only. Guess I should heed her advice, although I do have to admit I'm a sucker for a hot boy on a dope rig.... Admittedly, i'm also a sucker for a dope, (steel) rig. Hmmmm...
Apparently San Fran is where it's at if you're single, rolling on twin 700cc rims and hot. I'm not too sure about the all ages part but whatever right? Equal opportunity.
Last, but certainly not least, 10 points for anyone who can guess what the above image depicts.

HINT: The remnants of 2 tomatoes left out on my counter after dinner, smeared into my white carpet. someone... had a whole avocado in her mouth when I caught up with her. Note to self: A labrador is only silent when her mouth is full. I should know this by now.

I'll leave you with this... enjoy, my friends:

No comments: